Helping creative business owners take their business from Boring, Bland and Bankrupt to Sassy, Sophisticated and Sought after in 60 Days!
Vanilla Isn't Everyone's Flavor
Not everyone likes vanilla ice cream. That’s why there are a bunch of different delicious flavors like rocky road, mint chocolate chip, strawberry cheesecake…and the list is endless. You, my friend, are NOT vanilla ice cream. You are smart, creative and bring a bit of
Running a business is similar, you can serve up a vanilla solution to everyone you meet with a laundry list of things you do – but you will look like every other business doing what you do. Making you more like a milkshake, than a banana split.
How is that keeping you top of mind or making you stand out to those you REALLY want to work with? It isn’t! Having the base ingredients in your business is essential. But adding in the nuts, sprinkles, and cherry on top is how YOU will appeal and attract the people you really want to work with.
The good news is . . . there is an easier way.
No more “cross your fingers” and “holy grail” hoping
The whole recipe is yours for the taking.
The Building A Profitable Brand Course Includes:
15 easy to follow videos, teaching you the step-by-step processes I’ve used when consulting with my small business clients over the last 10 years.
Tutorials, Treat Sheets, Resources & Templates
All the templates, resources, and tutorials and tools I use every day to create memorable and profitable brands with my consulting clients, often with results in less than 30 days.
Ongoing Live Support & Training
Here’s what’s included in the Building A Profitable Brand Program
Module 1 - Branding Basics
Module 2 - Brand Ingredients For A Strong Foundation
Module 3 - Designing Your Brand aka All Things Pretty
Module 4 - Using Your Brand
Plus access to:
30+ Treat Sheets, Video Tutorials, Resources
Downloadable audio lessons to learn on the go
Downloadable Slide Decks for each lesson
How can I be sure the Building A Profit Program is a good fit for me?
This course isn’t for everyone, if any of these fit you or your life, this program might not be a good fit for you right now:
You Don't Know What Your Business Is Yet
You Say You Want Things To Be Different, But Don't Want Anything To Change
You Don't Have The Time
You Are Looking For A Get Rich Quick Scheme
You Don't Want To Do The Work
You're A Seasoned Entrepreneur With Loads Of Money
How much is the Building A Profitable Brand Course?
You could totally keep the “Hail Mary” version of your business going wondering how to pay the bills each month with no clue how to make that happen. All the while wishing on a star for more clients and keeping that “I hope I don’t have to go get a J-O-B again” garbage in your head . . .
- You could take the leap, try something new and actually get a stack of regular paying clients that keep referring you new people all the time.
- You could create the dream business you’ve been wishing for on that twinkling little star but have no idea how to get there
- You could take a bet on you and really make a go of this thing called entrepreneurship
- You could help your ideal client finally get a good night’s sleep because now they have heard about YOU (FINALLY!)
One TimeSave $167
12 Payments(Once per month)
About Your Instructor, Alisa Conner
Like you, I’m a creative at heart. My two greatest passions are food and helping creative entrepreneurs succeed (I count wine in the food category), and not necessarily in that order. Helping others succeed where I struggled forever, and watching them achieve their gargantuan goals (I’m pretty sure that’s a word) is where I thrive.
Some might say I have an obsession with branding. Literally, I see it everywhere. On family vacations, my 3 teenage boys (13, 13, and 16 – yes I have twins) have perfected the ching-ching-ching sound of their eyeballs hitting the back of their head from rolling them so hard when I say look at the amazing branding here or look what they did there.
What does branding have to do with cooking?
Well, let’s back this train up a bit.
I’ve been an entrepreneur now for over 12 years (OUCH that hurt!) and have been in the branding and marketing industry for (do I dare say it?) over 20 years including working with some tiny corporations like GE and Canon. Needless to say, I’ve learned a thing or two. Like what works (for them and for you), what doesn’t. Now I take my big beautiful brain filled with all this branding knowledge and help others like you find their people and attract them in groves so they can have lots of parties where we can eat food and drink wine. (only half kidding about that last part.)
My long-standing passion for food led me to own and operate two food-based businesses and I remember how
Who is a good fit for the Building A Profitable Brand Course?
- Creative entrepreneurs who have a good solid product or service that they are turning into a business
- Open minded learners who want to discover a new way to fill their client list with a tried and true tested and long-term plan for growing their business.
- Creative business owners who have 1-2 hours a week to invest in working through the program. I want you to succeed, in order to do that, you have to actively participate in the program. I can’t do the work for you – so you have to commit and show up regularly.
- Small businesses who are willing to dig deep into their “why” so they are really clear on what they do, why they do it and whom they serve.
- Students who are comfortable with technology and the ability to access online course materials