What is consulting?
I find my greatest passion is in consulting with others. Making them aware of small little tweaks that make all the difference in how their business runs and the profit they see.
Having a fresh set of eyes take a look at your business can be the best way to grow, see challenges from a different viewpoint and solve bottlenecks in your processes and your sales funnels.
Consultants used to only be available to larger companies with deep pockets. Today’s world of entrepreneurship has changed that and field experts are available to every level of business from micro-businesses to larger small businesses. Hiring a consultant is a great way to bring industry expertise to your business to create a shift to increase productivity and profitability.
What does consulting look like?
Who should hire a consultant?
- Need a brand and image that represents the values of your company
- Realize that an intentional cohesive brand will help you attract the clients you want to work with
- Want a brand that assists you in standing out in your industry
- Are ready and willing to invest time into building a beautiful and unique brand
- Are seeking clear direction for your marketing initiatives
- Need the ability to track your marketing activities for maximum productivity and profitability
should think about hiring me as a consultant to advise them on the best implementation and solutions for their business.
How does consulting work?
We can start at the very beginning and develop your messaging, your mission statement, your tagline and your products, services and the packaging of those items.
I also work with developed businesses that just need a new perspective on where things are bottle necked with their current processes and programs. We will take a deep dive into those and also an aerial viewpoint to see what we could be missing. Typically if we make some small tweaks to current systems, we will see big returns. Obviously, bigger implementations equal even larger results.