What Personal Information is collected from people that visit your website?
When do you collect Personal Information?
How do you use my Personal Information?
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do you protect my Personal Information?
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We use an SSL certificate
- We regularly update our WordPress Website and Plugins In Use On Our Website
We take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Information to us via the Internet.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Google Chrome) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
What happens if I disable cookies?
However, you can still place orders by contacting our support team.
Third Party Disclosure Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Data unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We Have Implemented The Following
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as Facebook Ad Pixel) or other third-party identifiers together to understand how well our site is performing
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
We Agree To The Following To Protect Your Privacy
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
- By logging in to their account
How do you handle “Do not track” requests?
Does Your Site Allow 3rd Party Behavioral Tracking?
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
Integrating Social Networking Services
You may also have the option of posting your Services activities to Social Networking Services when you access content through the Services (for example, you may post to Facebook that you performed an activity on the Service); you acknowledge that if you choose to use this feature, your friends, followers, and subscribers on any Social Networking Services you have enabled will be able to view such activity.